Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Marriage............

I got married a bit over 3 weeks ago. It was a wonderful day, everything turned out so beautiful. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and it was peaceful,relaxing and romantic. Everything I ever dreamed it to be.
Now here I am back at work and the post wedding blues have set in. A friend asked me if I had gotten depressed yet. I guess after she got married for about 3 months she was just blue. You spend a year or more planning this wonderful event and than nothing. I was at first like nope, nothing like that. I know being depressed and it had not happened. I was so glad.
Now at my second week back at work, I am feeling I guess what she was feeling.
I planned this wedding and now it is over. What do you do now?
I love being married. I felt married before we got married because we were living together for almost 2 years before hand. I feel like something is missing though. I guess I miss making all the calls and planning on the fun events.

I am sure I will get over it soon. It is just so weird. I miss it, who misses all the stress and wanting to pull there hair out. Recent brides I guess.

No comments: